1. To reach the estimated 365,000 service members with PTSD with the gospel through local church education of those with or want a better understanding the issues connected with Post Traumatic Stress.
2. Assisting local churches with outreach and discipleship of those military and family members wishing assistance.
3. To reach out to those veterans who are active in local VFW (Veterans of Foreign Wars) chapters with material that can assist them in coming off drug and alcohol addictions.
4. Outreach to Veterans Administration hospitals.
5. Bringing these same materials to those serving in our communities as hometown recruiters. Many of them are usually away from the military support systems so many are accustomed to.
6. Assist with family member issues where possible.